Thursday, May 28, 2009

W.E.X.

WEX #1.

Running quickly as i can, feet slamming against the hard pavement. without thinking i hop over the 3 foot white wall, unaware that there was a 15 foot fall on the other side, once both feet were off the ground there was no going back, time stops as i feel my heart beat begin to slow down. the drop was high and below was a a planter that stuck out about 5 feet. falling.. i thought to myself how this all started. My body begins to spin and i am unable to control my body and i start to spin out of control. I could of taken my time to see what kind of drop were looking at here but i ignored my little thing called common sense. I landed hash on my back doing a roll but I was too scared to think about the pain. my body got up and kept running but my mind didn't think i had it in me.

WEX #2.


Looking out at the fast abyss of a once known but forgotten, ruined city. Pawing at the doors to one of the local run down grocery store. I discretely walk around seeing the body's of my fellow cats, that were once apart of this world. I've traveled from Russia to California, but everything is the same after the nuclear war. as if every thing was black and white. I was running low on food and i had to find my local cat food dealer. i walk by the edge of a small lake, probably made from a nuclear blast. Surprisingly there were signs of living creatures in there. i know for a fact they were sure as hell not fish. probably just mutated animals.

WEX #3.

Do perfect societies exist? personally i think the don't because nothing can be perfect because nothing can be perfect, because there will always be something there to mes it up. Example in hassien because the whole idea of every one equal and the handi-capper general, ruth reachably,and that is a perfect society.

No comments: